The BTEC Bunch

Forum created to support Btec Level 2 at Tameside College by Paul Bolton
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Kurtis Taylor web 2.0 technology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special-K



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 26
Location : ashton

PostSubject: Kurtis Taylor web 2.0 technology    Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 am

Web 2.0 enables its user to interact with each other through social networks such as Facebook Bebo and Myspace these three and prim examples of Web 2.0 technology

Bebo
This site allows you to customize your information and profile: pictures, notes, music and games on your profile page, you can also see other peoples profile pages and play against them on some of the games. You can also customize the background with a picture.

Myspace
Just like Bebo you can customize your profile page only on Myspace you have the choice of watching movies as well as uploading pictures and ’tagging’ people in the pictures on Myspace you can also change your background style from wither plain to theme and if you wanted to be really exotic you can even change your background to a picture rather than a theme.

Facebook
On Facebook you can update your profile picture, upload pictures, crop pictures to become you main profile picture and information about yourself; with Facebook you can also change your family members and religion if you really wanted to.


Google Apps
Google apps is mainly for business' it is a cost saving software but because it is using the cloud software it is all online it has has no software or hardware to be installed.
Google apps also provide the choice for you to sync you mobile to the site to get e-mails/invoices, they also say the site is 99% reliable which means you can get online 99% of the time the other 1% will be for site updates and security checks the site also enables each employee to have 25GB storage space for data that they want to keep. The site also meets the DPA (Data Protection Act) 1998. Google apps also has 24/7 support via e-mails and phone calls for any issues.
Back to top Go down
QwertySpudontoast



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Kurtis Taylor web 2.0 technology    Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:13 am

wow talk about copy n paste much
Back to top Go down
Special-K



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 26
Location : ashton

PostSubject: Re: Kurtis Taylor web 2.0 technology    Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:14 am

lol funny considerin paul actually saw me type it you tool xD!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kurtis Taylor web 2.0 technology    

Back to top Go down
 
Kurtis Taylor web 2.0 technology
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BTEC Bunch :: Your first category :: WEB 2.0-
Jump to: